Pumpkin Protein Green Smoothie
- 4 frozen pumpkin ice cubes (freeze pumpkin puree in regular ice cube trays)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 spoonful SunButter
- big handful of spinach
- a bunch of shakes of cinnamon
- a tiny shake of pumpkin pie spice (probably about 1/8 tsp) - see recipe below
- 5-6 ice cubes
Submitted by Kelli of Hungry Hobby
Pumpkin Spice Mix
- ⅓ cup ground cinnamon.
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger.
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg or mace.
- 1-½ teaspoons ground cloves.
- 1-½ teaspoons ground allspice